This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  jasjvxb 3 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

jasjvxb
    Participant

Iver johnson revolver repair manuals >> DOWNLOAD

Iver johnson revolver repair manuals >> READ ONLINE

It is an Iver Johnson and I think it may be around 1880. The one I had did not have the exposed hammer and was called a pocket pistol and was used by a lot of gamblers because there was no hammer to hang on the pocket when drawn.
    Engraved Iver Johnson Top Break Revolver with Swift Marking and Pearl Grips, ca 1896 U.S.A. The Web’s largest antiques & collectibles mall serving collectors since 1995. Iver Johnson Hammer the Hammer Revolver ad 1910.
    I have an Iver Johnson serial number I 33714 I’m trying to find out the model production year and any other info I can get on it. You appear to have a Iver Johnson Safety Automatic Second Model Hammer Version. I have a Iver Johnson revolver that has no caliber printed on it anywhere.
    The Iver Johnson revolver is no different; however, I expected that the rear notch/front blade arrangement would be far more useful than it was, as Style * * * Half 19th-Century cowboy, half 20th-Century modern revolver. The look is not for everyone, but it’s cool in that “look how well engineered
    All Iver Johnson top break revolvers made after 1909 are chambered for Smokeless Powder cartridges. The grips of Iver Johnson Top Break revolvers are interchangeable between Black Powder models and Smokeless Powder models, therefore, this is not an effective method of
    Have a revolver here, a Iver Johnson, serial number is 13634, no letter prefix in front. Top of barrel has: Iver Johnson Arms and Cycle Works, Fitchburg Mass, USA PATD APR 6, 86, FEB 15, 87, MAY 10, 87, DEC 26, 93, PATS PENDING.
    Shop revolver kits available at EveryGunPart.com. We stock single shot, revolver, and semi-auto handgun parts kits that range from antique to the latest in conceal carry firearms. The Iver Johnson SuperShot revolver was modified in the mid-50’s to include a smooth cylinder, and pear shaped barrel Approximately 100,000 Iver Johnson SuperShot revolvers were produced. Your serial number should have an L prefix
    Iver Johnson Revolver. Item Details. Early Iver revolver .32 caliber, 3.25” round barrel. Marked on the barrel reads “Iver Johnson arms and cycle works Fitchburg mass. USA TD Apr 6, 86, Feb 15,87,August 25,96 patent pending”.
    Iver Johnson Revolver. Calibers: .32 S&W, .38 S&W [Not Special]. Length: Barrel Length: 2″ or 3″ in regular models and 3 1/4″ in large models. Trivia Note: An Iver Johnson Safety Automatic revolver was used by Leon Czolgosz to assassinate President William McKinley on September 6th, 1901.
    I have an old Iver Johnsons revolver that I would like to find out a little about, caliber etc. It is an Iver Johnsons Arms hammerless top break. There are numerous models and many variations within the Iver Johnson line. I have a decent book on the IJ revolvers, if you can get specific about the markings

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here