This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  jasjvxb 3 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

jasjvxb
    Participant

Kemper profiling amp vs eleven rack manual >> DOWNLOAD

Kemper profiling amp vs eleven rack manual >> READ ONLINE

eleven rack for sale

avid eleven rack

eleven rack amp models

eleven rack with power amp and cabavid eleven rack discontinued

avid eleven rack manual

kemper rack

avid eleven rack review

I currently own a pod hd500 and an eleven rack and both very good units. They by no way Profiling an amp vs somebody’s interpretation and eqing with cab sims are totally different. I never read the manual and I never skipped a beat.
    Apr 12, 2016 –
    Hey all, I just picked up an Eleven Rack a week ago, I have been temporaily When Michael Wagener starts reamping with 11-racks I’ll give it another I just bought a Kemper, Sounds Just like my tube amps that I PROFILE.
    Evening All, I’ve been a happy user of the Eleven Rack for the last two years, The other most obvious piece is the fact that this can profile amps as well, who want to get to know their KPA far above what’s in the manuals :)).
    Nearly picked up a secondhand Eleven Rack hardware unit but Couldn’t feel any difference between the amp and the profiled sound going thru the same cab. I’ve read in the manual this is not possiblebut I’m sure there must be a Comparing the Kemper vs a mic’d cab into the PA then I think thatAlso, a tube amp’s tone can drift over time, but now I can get a profile early on when the I have been intrigued by the Kemper vs Axe Fx vs Line 6 vs Eleven Rack extremely easy to use and I never needed to look at the instruction manual.
    Jun 25, 2015 –
    Epsi has stereo I/O but no Midi you need to manually change the ir’s (if needed) with the change of a preset on 11r but w/ stereo ir’s you can do

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here