This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  ibnexfc 3 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

ibnexfc
    Participant

L85a2 airsoft gun instructions for form >> DOWNLOAD

L85a2 airsoft gun instructions for form >> READ ONLINE

Airsoft,Air Soft,Dorset,Hampshire,Bb Gun,Pellet,Softair,Airsoft,Automatic,British,Bullpup,Electric,Electronic Trigger Unit,Guay,Guay2,Gun,Rifle,Sa-80,Sa80,G&G,AEG,L85A2,with,ETU.
    Angry Gun displays a conversion kit for the L85A3 right now at the MOA Show. Nice to see an effort into this platform in airsoft coming. It comes in a AEG and GBBR Version to fit the needs just right without any modifications. AEG will be for the G&G and Army R85A2, GBBR will fit the WE Version.
    NOTE: This will not work too good on a springer, but will still look cool ANOTHER NOTE: i know that my silencer on my gun looks pretty retarded, but i got bored one day and decided to make it a rifle(im gonna add a extendable, foldable, stock, hey these are not illegal on airsoft, or even on co2 guns.
    2 views of the modern L85A2 used by the British army. how much it has changed since 2001. I Uploaded this if you want to use it for a reference image. Loving the Specter on it. Just wondering, what type of airsoft do you play? More of Military Simulation, or skirmishes.
    Europe airsoft shop, online store: Automatic electric airsoft gun (AEG). Replica of model Enfield L85A1 – blowback version [R85A1] from ARMY. You sent items all over the world. With those countries, a good idea would be a booklet in English . I had to work out instructions from the Internet This Gun is amazing i would recommend this gun anybody who stays back to snipe or just needs an accurate gun it works best with .2 shots and the clip This is a very nice gun! It is described accurately and behaves as one would expect. I’m very glad to have purchased the British Airsoft Machine Gun.
    The ICS L85 A2 Assault Rifle Airsoft gun is based on the British L85 Rifle. This rifle design is known as the Bullpup, where the bolt group and magazine are placed in the stock behind the trigger. This allows the weapon to be shorter and lighter while keeping the effective range. The compact feel and
    ARES L85A2 SA80 AIRSOFT RIFLE ARES L85A2 SA80 (New Version) Electric Blow Black System 1/1 Scale High Performance Assembled Electric Powered Airsoft AEG Fully/Semi Automatic Shooting Mode Full metal Heavy Weight Construction (Over 4kg)Polymer 225mm L85A2 Carbine Handguard
    Airsoft Global! STAR L85A2 [STAR-AEG-05-AG] – – Steel And Nylon Fiber Construction – Overall Length: 773mm – Magazine: 130 Rounds (6mm) – Motor: High Torque Flat Motor – Muzzle Velocity: 360-380FPS (with 0.2g BB bullet) – Battery: 8.4V Mini Type ( Not Included ) Features: * Revolution Plastic
    Products. Electric gun. L85 / L86. Electric gun. Pistol.
    Burntwolf Airsoft give us his take on the L85A2 AEG made by ICS Airsoft All in all its a hard wearing good looking rifle that shoots really well. However, from speaking to a few owners of this gun, the motors seem to burn out pretty fast and need replacing.
    Features & Specs: Manufacturer: G&G. Name: G&G L85 A2 ETU Airsoft Gun. SKU: TGL-L85-A2E-BBB-NCM. Color: Black. BB Velocity: 370-400FPS. Type: Electric. Fire Mode: Programmable Semi/Full Auto or Semi/3rd Burst. HopUp: Yes, Adjustable.
    Features & Specs: Manufacturer: G&G. Name: G&G L85 A2 ETU Airsoft Gun. SKU: TGL-L85-A2E-BBB-NCM. Color: Black. BB Velocity: 370-400FPS. Type: Electric. Fire Mode: Programmable Semi/Full Auto or Semi/3rd Burst. HopUp: Yes, Adjustable.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here