This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  naninana847 4 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

naninana847
    Participant

[[Leak @Mp3~Songs]] Post Malone – “Hollywood’s Bleeding” Album@ Download The rapper announced the release date and title in two cryptic tweets on Monday. This new album will be the follow up to 2018’s Beerbongs & Bentleys.

Speculation about the release date of the new album was started by the 24-year-old himself in July when he reportedly told a crowd: “The reason my voice is kinda fucked is because I was in the studio for the last three days and we just finished up the new album,” he told them. “I think it’s gonna be pretty god damn out of sight.”

Post Malone’s recent single “Goodbyes” is still one of the biggest songs in the country, but now the dirtbag prince of genre-bending R&B is back with a new song called “Circles.” The track was announced on Instagram earlier this week with a grainy photo of what appears to be Post dressed in a suit of armor, even as his image was obscured by vines and tree branches. “Circles. Friday:)” he tersely captioned on Instagram.

Malone and his manager, Dre London, confirmed the album’s title and release date via social media this week: “It’s been hard trying to keep this info away from the [world] especially when it’s gonna be the best birthday present ever,” London wrote on Instagram. “Let’s all celebrate together—Album Is Called ‘Hollywood’s Bleeding’ & is [fire].”

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here