Tagged: , , ,

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  ibnexfc 3 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

ibnexfc
    Participant

Lenovo x240 user manual >> DOWNLOAD

Lenovo x240 user manual >> READ ONLINE

Registered User (Pre-Promotion). 0. 1 post. I have an x240 and I would like to unlock the whitelist. I read this thread but it is still not clear for me the procedure. Is there one universal mod bios which can me dump in the bios ship or is it necessary to do a copy of the existing bios, and send it on this forum
    A guide (including information which steps the user is allowed to take) can be found in Lenovo’s Hardware Maintenance Manual, as is almost always As usual, Lenovo offers 36 months of warranty for the ThinkPad X240. Warranty extensions – both in terms of quality and quantity – shall become
    Lenovo ThinkPad X240 Full Disassembly And Reassembly. eShamsTechTips. ThinkPad X240, X250 – Hard Disk Drive and Solid State Drive Replacement. LenovoSupport.
    To download the user manual, go to the category of your equipment, select the brand of your equipment, then click on the model you are interested in. The manual is automatically downloaded to the desktop or to the download files of your computer. On all questions write on mail. This Product Guide describes the Flex System x240 Compute Node. Withdrawn from marketing : The models covered in this product guide are now withdrawn The Flex System x240 Compute Node is a high-performance server that offers outstanding performance for virtualization with new levels of CPU

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here