This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  ibnexfc 3 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

ibnexfc
    Participant

Liferay portlet tutorial pdf >> DOWNLOAD

Liferay portlet tutorial pdf >> READ ONLINE

Administration Tutorials. Liferay 7 Interview Questions. Create A Portlet Which needs to added to the Product Menu In My Case I have Created a Portlet Named “Product Admin Portlet”, make the category of this portlet to hidden using “com.liferay.portlet.display-category=category.hidden” The
    Portlet Toolbar Contributor Template. 1. Liferay MVC Portlet. 1.1 MVC Action Command. Liferay’s MVC framework lets you split your portlets action methods into separate classes. This can be very helpful in portlets that have many actions.
    Portlets are a common technology to create plug&play components for modern web applications and are specified by the Java Community Process in several specification requests. In the following tutorial we’re going to learn how to create custom portlets and how to deploy and embed them in Liferay, the
    Portlet Preferences in Liferay using Portlet.xml and PortletPrefrences interface. Liferay 7. DXP 7.2. Junit Tutorial. About. Contact. This blog is specially create for learning step by step liferay.We can learn liferay,hooks,ext,portlet,layout ,services and themes with eclipse ide.
    <portlet-class>org.vaadin.spring.portlet.SpringAwareVaadinPortlet</portlet-class>. As a final step, we’ll introduce a similar Spring configuration class as we’d do with a basic (war packaged) Spring Boot app. @SpringBootApplication @Import(VaadinConfiguration.class) @ComponentScan Today I tried to build a simple Hello World portlet with Liferay Portal. I am a little disappointed that the documentation isn’t as straight forward as I expected. I had to read through several documents and was confused by outdated/conflicting information.
    spring-achievement-portlet – Version of the portlet that uses Spring Framework alongside with Wicket. Spring Framework is used for “dependency injection” To run “achievement-portlet” project or “spring-achievement-portlet” project on Liferay you should add file ‘build.custom.properties’ to the root of the
    Liferay is a Open Source Content Management System and it’s popularity increasing day by day but there are no much tutorials on this. Sometimes the tutorial steps have not been started from the scratch and it results confusion. I am going to give an example here step by step on how to integrate
    Overview Portlet UI OSGi Portlets on Liferay 7 Developing Vaadin Portlets for Liferay Deploying to a Portal Vaadin IPC for Liferay. Publishing an OSGi portlet on Liferay 7+ can be done in two ways: using annotations or using properties. Annotating a UI class with @VaadinLiferayPortletConfiguration
    In Liferay-portlet.xml we need to specify the configuration action class. add the below code create ConfigurationActionImpl.java file in the com.liferay.. package. aad Blog about Liferay development, Portal and System administration solutions. Configuration the portlet in liferay using portletPreference.
    Extending Liferay MVC Portlet. Portlet class hierarchy. Passing data from action to render method. Summing up. Create Liferay MVC Portlet. I am just starting on liferay, thanks for the excellent tutorials. I followed most of them and it works. Now, I created my portlet with a bunch of table
    Portlet deployment in Liferay. Start the Liferay server, then copy the hello-world.war to the LIFERAY_DIR/deploy/ directory. tompc September 10, 2009 At 8:08 PM. thanx for the tutorial! clear and simple.
    Portlet deployment in Liferay. Start the Liferay server, then copy the hello-world.war to the LIFERAY_DIR/deploy/ directory. tompc September 10, 2009 At 8:08 PM. thanx for the tutorial! clear and simple.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here