This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  ibnexfc 3 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

ibnexfc
    Participant

Magnum dynalab ft 11 manual transfer >> DOWNLOAD

Magnum dynalab ft 11 manual transfer >> READ ONLINE

Magnum Dynalab FT-11 Sound quality. Despite the great things claimed for its analogue technology, this turned out to be the noisiest tuner in the test. Not by a great margin, and on paper by barely a whisker, but subjectively it had a rather intrusive noise quality.
    Well-known and sensitive FM tuner, very clean with no dents or scratches. $150 obo plus $20 shipping within US/Canada.
    MAGNUM DYNALAB – ST-2 FM has been added to your Cart. Include. Buy the selected items together. This item:MAGNUM DYNALAB – ST-2 FM Antenna $129.00. Only 11 left in stock – order soon.
    Other Notes: “The FM-only FT-11, like other Magnum Dynalab tuners, has an analog-style tuning knob but uses varactor tuning (the equivalent of 4 gangs) rather than a mechanical tuning capacitor, MD’s typical minimalist styling and a large digital frequency readout. Especially with very weak signals
    Dynalab FT 11. Anyone would know where i could get the schematic of this tuner ? i searched for a while for this onethanks. Any luck in the search for the magnum dynalab ft 11 schematic? I am seeking to do a DIY upgrade on the same.
    Magnum Dynalab FT-11 Tuners. DESCRIPTION. Analogue FM tuner. A system is an HF81, Yamaha NS1000X, Thorens 126 II, Nak Music Bank and MD FT 11. Other than the speakers, all compoinents were $5 – $50 each.
    4) Magnum Dynalab FT 101 tuner. Works great, looks great. down-sizing my rack-o-gear and this needs a good home. I have the manual for it as well. PM me with offers (interesting trades considered), or post here with any questions.
    From the outset, Magnum Dynalab has offered multiple upgrade options to owners of its products. It has always been possible to modify Magnum Dynalab’s tuners (from the early FT?101 onwards), bringing older designs as close as possible to the current specification and performance of later

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here