This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  jasjvxb 3 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

jasjvxb
    Participant

Manually start autoarchive outlook 2010 >> DOWNLOAD

Manually start autoarchive outlook 2010 >> READ ONLINE

auto archive outlook 2016

how to archive in outlook 2010

auto archive outlook 365

outlook 2016 autoarchive missing

how to create archive folder in outlookoutlook 2016 manual archive not working

how to archive in outlook 365

auto archive outlook 2010

To manually archive Outlook items, do the following: Click the File tab. Click Cleanup Tools. Click Archive. Click the Archive this folder and all subfolders option, and then click the folder that you want to archive. Under Archive items older than, enter a date.
    May 24, 2010 –

If you click on the home tab immediately after clicking OK and look at the status bar on the bottom of your Outlook window you will see the archive running. Reply.
    Jump to How to archive emails in Outlook 2016, 2013, 2010 and 2007 –
    i wonder how i can manually trigger this autoarchive so I have more If you’re running Outlook 2010 like me, this is probably what you’re
    Aug 21, 2019 –

Nov 27, 2016 –

Is the manual archive option what you’re looking for? If so, it’s available from File / Info / Cleanup Tools / Archive : 1. 2. Is the manual archive option what you’re looking for? If so, it’s available from File / Info / Cleanup Tools / Archive : 1. 2.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here