This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  ibnexfc 4 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

ibnexfc
    Participant

Mediawiki pdf dump utility >> DOWNLOAD

Mediawiki pdf dump utility >> READ ONLINE

mwdumper is a standalone program for filtering and converting compressed XML dumps. It can produce output as another XML dump as well as SQL statements for inserting data directly into a database in MediaWiki’s 1.4 or 1.5 schema.
    How to export text from all pages of a MediaWiki? Ask Question Asked 8 years, 5 months ago. But maybe it would help to make a complete dump of the online site’s database and import it into a local database with a local mediawiki? (e.g. PDF) form. share | improve this answer. answered Jul
    PDF Export. From Meta, a Wikimedia project coordination wiki This open source utility can take multiple HTML pages and turn them into a PDF and is the key to making this work! what version of mediawiki is this for?? A. Line 269 on my version of mediawiki (1.5.3). Near the end of the file
    Other tools [] WikiXRay Python parser []. WikiXRay is a Python tool for automatically processing Wikipedia’s XML dumps for research purposes.. It also includes the more complete parser to extract metadata for all revisions and pages in a WIkipedia’s XML dump, compressed with 7zip (or any other version).
    Is it possible to ‘export the content of a mediawiki install and dump it to a pdf’ by using an extension or similar? Background: ## I would like to generate that pdf-dump automaticly just to have a temporary rescue/fallback copy available in case we need some information but might have a technical problem with the wiki-server, the MediaWiki Page Transfer Tutorial – How to export and import pages in MediaWiki This script file is called dumpBackup.php and it comes prepackaged with MediaWiki. Note that the dump file that’s created is not a full dump of the whole database. It exports only the pages.
    The Utility Dump trailer is a versatile, multi-purpose trailer. It’s popular features are great for landscapers, farmers, and homeowners alike. The electric over hydraulic pump system is stored in a lockable box. Plus, the 2-way barn door gate and pull out ramps are great for loading small equipment.
    There are two types of Mediawiki dump files sharing one schema: ones with one revision of page per entry and one with multiple revisions of a page per entry. This software is designed to parse either case and provide a consistent API however it comes with the restriction that an entire entry must fit in memory.
    mediawiki-utilities 0.4.15 documentation » MediaWiki Utilities ¶ MediaWiki Utilities is an open source (MIT Licensed) library developed by Aaron Halfaker for extracting and processing data from MediaWiki installations, slave databases and xml dumps.
    As a valued partner and proud supporter of MetaCPAN, StickerYou is happy to offer a 10% discount on all Custom Stickers, Business Labels, Roll Labels, Vinyl Lettering or Custom Decals. StickerYou.com is your one-stop shop to make your business stick. Use code METACPAN10 at checkout to apply your discount.
    importDump.php is very slow and will render images and TeX settings while the articles are importing. On large dumps, such as the English Wikipedia (enwiki), it can take over a week to update an active Wiki. As of MediaWiki 1.9.3 it still has severe problems with published dumps provided by the Wikimedia Foundation.
    I would like to be able to make an offline version of a MediaWiki site on a weekly basis. The DumpHTML extension actually does what I want, as it dumps all articles and media files, but I can’t see any index of all the articles it have dumped, so I can’t navigate in the dump.. Reading about the XML dump feature MediaWiki have, I wonder if it would be possible to either use a program to view
    I would like to be able to make an offline version of a MediaWiki site on a weekly basis. The DumpHTML extension actually does what I want, as it dumps all articles and media files, but I can’t see any index of all the articles it have dumped, so I can’t navigate in the dump.. Reading about the XML dump feature MediaWiki have, I wonder if it would be possible to either use a program to view
    Wikimedia Downloads. Foundation is requesting help to ensure that as many copies as possible are available of all Wikimedia database dumps. MediaWiki is a free software wiki package written in PHP, originally for use on Wikipedia. It is now used by several other projects of the non
    For MediaWiki earlier than 1.19, make sure you have imported the interwiki.sql file from the dump, and for MediaWiki 1.19 or later set up the interwiki.cdb file. For MediaWiki verions before 1.19, you have to update the mysql database with the interwiki.sql file from the project dump.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here