This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  jasjvxb 3 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

jasjvxb
    Participant

Official playstation headset instructions >> DOWNLOAD

Official playstation headset instructions >> READ ONLINE

playstation gold wireless headset pc drivers

how to setup playstation platinum headset

playstation gold wireless headset usb adapter replacement

ps4 wireless headset

playstation gold headset manual

ps4 headset companion appps4 gold headset mic not working on pc

how to pair playstation gold headset with phone

how do I setup my Kral headset on my PS4? How can I set up my headset with the Xbox One? Information.
    Read also the instructions for the PlayStation system. R marking. SOUND/CHAT button. Adjust the chat voice volume in relation to the game sound.
    View and Download Sony PS4 instruction manual online. Wireless Stereo headset 2.0. PS4 headphone pdf manual download. Also for: Ps3, Psvita.
    Connect and Use the PlayStation® Gold Wireless Headset. Insert the wireless adapter in the USB connector. Slide the power switch on the headset to position 1 or 2. (PS4™ only) Choose the user to whom you’d like to assign the headset.
    Insert the wireless adaptor into a USB connector on the PC you want to use and then turn on the headset. ? The headset might not work with some computers. only when the headset is connected to a PS4™ system. You can use an audio cable to connect your headset to the stereo headphone jack of PlayStation®VR.
    Carefully read the information in this instruction manual and on the package before using this product. Also read the instructions for the PlayStation®4,

Jul 15, 2020 –

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here