This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  ibnexfc 3 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

ibnexfc
    Participant

Pdf printing slow in citrix systems >> DOWNLOAD

Pdf printing slow in citrix systems >> READ ONLINE

Oct 16, 2014 –

Hi, pdf Creator (the open source one) is installed as a local printer in presentation Print job routing is causing this or ? should i log something in order to In my case citrix system volume is m$ and clients c$ indeed is the
    The speed will eventually return, but it’ll slow down again the next time a PDF is opened. And one of the team members jobs is to essentially open PDFs all day long. I would suspect that there is a kernel problem in the system, possibly download the PDF via client drive mapping for viewing and printing
    Acrobat uses different printing routines based on the type of printer driver your system uses. When you use the PCL printer driver, the spool file
    Mar 28, 2018 -Aug 12, 2015 –
    Hi Our users session printers take between 1 and 2 minutes to load Our policy is set to not auto create client printers and just use session printers. clear your application and system event logs to see what errors are being generated Install a PDF printer on your citrix servers where users can then print
    I have users on a WAN, running Citrix PS4.5, sending PDF jobs to our print server on the same LAN as the Citrix servers with the network

Mar 23, 2007 –

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here