This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  ibnexfc 3 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

ibnexfc
    Participant

Peter deadman manual of acupuncture >> DOWNLOAD

Peter deadman manual of acupuncture >> READ ONLINE

a manual of acupuncture flashcards

manual of acupuncture app cost

peter deadman acupuncture

peter deadman qigong

Results 1 – 8 of 8 –
    This is the latest mobile app (iPhone/iPad) version of the foremost points textbook in the Western world – A Manual of Acupuncture by Peter Deadman & Mazin
    The Definitive Resource for Students and Practitioners A Manual of Acupuncture is the primary acupuncture point resource used in colleges and universities throughout the world. Originally a textbook, it is now also available as an Online Edition and mobile phone app (digital membership allows access to both*).
    The book is essentially a description of each and every one of the 360 or so primary acupuncture points of Traditional Chinese Medicine.Painstakingly researched over many years by Peter Deadman, editor-in-chief of The Journal of Chinese Medicine, and colleagues Mazin Al-Khafaji and Kevin
    I was approached in around 1990 by a publisher who wondered if I wanted to write an acupuncture points book. I declined because I thought that there were
    The most amazing thing which sets apart from Peter Deadman book is the VIDEOS. The videos are HD precisely crafted for all the points & the best part is that in
    This is the latest Android mobile app version of the foremost points textbook in the Western world – A Manual of Acupuncture by Peter Deadman & Mazin
    Peter Deadman has been involved in the study, practice and teaching of of Chinese Medicine and co-author of A Manual of Acupuncture – adopted as the
    Peter Deadman spent several years travelling before settling down to work, founding Infinity Foods natural foods shop, bakery and warehouse in Brighton,

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here