This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  jasjvxb 3 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

jasjvxb
    Participant

Pola night whitening instructions >> DOWNLOAD

Pola night whitening instructions >> READ ONLINE

Teeth whitening gels bleach refills including Pola, Opalescence and Nite White ACP starting as low Freshness Guaranteed CONDITION: NEW Pola Night 22% Carbamide Peroxide Teeth Bleaching CONDITION: NEW Freshness Guaranteed Opalescence take-home teeth whitening gels gives you
    Neutral pH Pola Day and Pola Night’s neutral pH ensures the full release of the peroxide without jeopardising patient comfort. Special Conditions of Supply Please note the following: These goods will only be supplied on the instructions of a registered dental or medical practitioner quoting their
    Pola Night 16% 10 Syringe Kit Cosmetic. Pola Night 16% 10 Syringe Kit Cosmetic. 16% Carbamide Peroxide. What is it? Pola is a tooth whitening system available through your dentist, to safely whiten the discolorations in the enamel of your teeth.
    Pola Night 22% Carbamide Peroxide Teeth Whitening Gel. The high viscosity, neutral ph tooth whitening gels ensure the greatest comfort in a take home kit. The unique blend of soothers, conditioners and high water content assist in reducing sensitivity.
    Featuring information on brands, including B.A and APEX, and on esthetic and other beauty treatment services. Also includes seasonal beauty treatment-related content, as well as company information, store information, and contact information. Delivering POLA values: science, art, and love. Teeth Whitening Instructions. Your home whitening kit contains Poladay Tooth Whitening system. Please follow the instructions carefully for safe Do not inject Pola Day or Pola Night into the body. Caution: federal law restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a
    Pola Night is a high viscosity, neutral ph tooth whitening gels ensure the greatest patient comfort in a take home kit. The unique blend of soothers, conditioners and high water content assist in reducing sensitivity. The formation of plaque and tooth dec.
    I bought the 16% gel (10 syringes) of the pola night teeth whitening gel from e-bay, they have arrived with no instructions. I used the gel before a few years ago via my dentist so i have the correct trays and everything but i can’t remember how many nights i used it for.
    Pola Night Value Pack. Three large 3g syringes. Pola night is used as a take home whitening system. 22% carbamide peroxide. Show Instructions. Place a small drop of gel into every compartment of the tray for the teeth undergoing treatment.
    Our Pola Whitening Kits include everything required to whiten in the comfort of your own home. With a choice of Poladay or Polanight and five concentrations, a flexible and personalised whitening experience has never been easier. Sensitivity issues are a thing of the paste with Pola’s unique gel
    Safco Dental Supply sells Pola Night by SDI at discount prices. We offer free shipping and the highest quality service. High viscosity neutral pH carbamide peroxide whitening gel. Contains fluoride for tooth remineralization and desensitizing additives to enhance patient comfort.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here