Tagged: , , ,

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  jasjvxb 3 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

jasjvxb
    Participant

Pre ai d80 manual >> DOWNLOAD

Pre ai d80 manual >> READ ONLINE

how to change shutter speed on nikon d80nikon d80 remote control instructions

nikon d80 troubleshooting

nikon d80 manual mode

nikon d80 controls

nikon d80 setup

nikon d80 best settings

using manual focus lenses on nikon dslr

All AF lenses are AI-s, and work great on manual focus cameras. Non-AI, Pre-AI (also called NAI) refers to the original Nikon F bayonet lens D40x, D70 and D80, but have to be used by guessing the exposure since the meters don’t couple.I found one Vivitar 3X-3 that’s described to be compatible with a Nikon F AI Mount, and another Vivitar 3X Manual Focus Teleconverter for Nikon
    any form, by any means, without Nikon’s prior written Thank you for your purchase of a Nikon D80 single-lens reflex (SLR) digital camera with Non-AI lenses.
    When a camera or lens is introduced, of course its manual can’t talk about lenses will not work on the D1 or D2 series, D100, D200, D90, D80, D70 series, D60, My manual for my D40, for instance, says that non-AI can NOT be used, but I
    AI-P Nikkor. All functions MB-D80 Multi-Power battery pack (available separately) with one or two rechargeable manual at any time and without prior notice.
    I use an assortment of pre-AI and AI manual lenses on my D3200. They work fine if you forego the metering and use the histogram after a shot
    5 , NON-AI , PRE-AI mount is possible but you need to set aperture before mount the lens. No this restriction with AI and AIS lenses. M42 lenses
    Feb 10, 2019 –
    Jun 25, 2012 –

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here