This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  ibnexfc 3 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

ibnexfc
    Participant

Pre surgery instructions for cats >> DOWNLOAD

Pre surgery instructions for cats >> READ ONLINE

how long does a cat need to fast before surgery

fasting for cat surgeryaspca spay instructions

cat surgery

preparing cat to be neutered

can i feed my cat before neutering surgery

post op instructions for spaying dogs

can my dog drink water before being neutered

Please see Feral Cat Surgery for more information on feral cats. 7. For the safety of senior or larger pets, we require pre-surgical blood work to be run at a

Pre-operative instructions for dogs and cats over four months old: No food after 9:00 p.m. the night before surgery or the morning of surgery, but water is fine.

Keep your cat and dog indoors the night before surgery. • Walk your dog on a leash the night before surgery. • If your animal is OVER 4 months old, take away

For all other dogs and cats, pick up food at 10pm the night before his or her surgery. Water is ok to give. All pets must be at least two months of age. All pets mustCat pre-surgical instructions vary depending on the type of procedure being performed and whether or not the cat surgery is an emergency or planned event.
    Before Surgery: What to Know. Before arriving at our facility, please familiarize yourself with the important information below to help your pet have the best
    General Pre-Op Instructions for Dogs and Cats. If your pet is scheduled to have an anaesthetic or sedation please read and follow the following directions.

Pre-operative instructions for low-cost or free spay or neuter surgery for pet cats.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here