Tagged: , , ,

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  ibnexfc 3 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

ibnexfc
    Participant

Proma thc wiring pdf >> DOWNLOAD

Proma thc wiring pdf >> READ ONLINE

Wire JK02 to DIV268N. CNC, stepper motor, breakout board, driver board, linear guide, SBR20, RM1605, ball screw, lead screw, stepper driver, cnc machine, cnc router, g-code, nema 23, collet, spindle motor, vfd, tb6560, 2M542, tb6600, limit switch, estop.
    3O WIRING DIAGRAMS Diagram DD1. Single speed motors. refer to the name plate data for correct connection For delta ( ) wired motors L1 L2 L3 E.
    proma-elektronika.com/download/PDF/thcsd_en.pdf (Proma SD Manual). Above link is an example of how I’d like to run my THC..as you can see, the torch never touches the work piece but instead fires above the work as the Z travels toward the metal. The Proma THC 150 is a popular controller of the plasma torch’s height with relay outputs Up/Down and ARC OK – confirmation of the cutting arc. The THC monitors the arc voltage from the plasma cutter and uses this information to control the position of the torch relative to the material being cut.
    proma-elektronika.com/download/PDF/thc150_en.pdf. We would like to show you a description I was looking at the wiring instructions and noticed that the pins on the S/D model are not used on the Proma Compact THC 150 Eagle Plasma, LLC is an authorized dealer of the Proma THC 150 and, as
    1.4 Eding CNC supports 2 types of THC. 2 Integrated Torch Height Control (iCNC600). 2.1 Interface iCNC600 – PLASMA System. 3 External Z-UP and Z-Down Control (PROMA). 3.1 Interface CPU5A4E – PROMA device: 3.2 Parameters in the setup.
    My Proma THC (bought from deadbeats ViperPlasma) works in test mode only. Another thing I don’t know is where to set the Z. Do i set it so the torch The wiring diagram I downloaded for the THC from their site was wrong for my powermax 45. I went to the found and downloaded an operator manual for
    Compact THC 150. Gwarantuje Panstwu bezpieczny i bardzo szybki transport. Czas wysylki zamowienia do 48h. Kontakt. Proma-Elektronika NIP: 747-168-84-65. tel : +48 604247648 mail : biuro@proma-elektronika.pl.
    The THC takes the SpinEn output, which triggers the plasma arc relay when no THC is used, and intercepts it. It uses that as a trigger to do a probe first, and then it sends the signal to the relay to start the plasma. It then waits a predetermined amount of time (~0.5s) and sends an “Arc OK” signal back

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here