This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  jasjvxb 4 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

jasjvxb
    Participant

Romanian m69 22 training rifle owners manual >> DOWNLOAD

Romanian m69 22 training rifle owners manual >> READ ONLINE

Product Specs. Specifications: Romanian M69 Bolt Action .22 Rifle Caliber: .22 LR Action: Bolt Capacity: 5 rounds. Manufacturer: Romania. Country of
    Join Team RFC · FAQ · Users List · Calendar · Mark Forums Read The picture below is of five Romanian Training rifles. They range in From the top down, they are 1976, 1981, 1974, 1984 and 1970 vintage Romanian M69 design 22 LR rifles. The manual is WELL WORTH the small amount charged!
    The only current printed manual that includes information on ALL models with Excerpts from: The Romanian .22 M69 By, Paul Liska The Romanian M69 .22
    Romanian M69 bolt disassembly diagram in Military 22 Caliber. The Romanian A Guide to the.22 Cal M69 M69 owners manuals by Paul Liska Surplus Rifle.16 May 2010 owning a Romanian M69 Training Rifle needs to have this Owners Manual Mr. Liska points out in the manual that there have been two types of Says in stock here: straightshootergunbooks.c22-caliber-m69.
    Guy advertised a Romanian model 69 (1983 vintage) military .22 trainer on .. I love peep sights – I have them on many .22 rifles, including my Marlin 80DL. has actually written a comprehensive owner’s manual on the M69.
    10 Oct 2010 Romanian M69 .22 Military Training Rifle . I found a owners manual on-line written by Mr. Paul Liska that has a mechanical drawing to
    An owner’s manual review by ParallaxBill Email [url=mailto: recently sent me a copy of his manual for the Romanian M69 .22 rimfire rifle.
    25 Apr 2017 One glance at this Romanian milsurp .22 rifle screams sturdy, but for the right owner, and at the right price, the M69 is an ugly duckling The Brno model 1 became the inspiration or genesis for many .22 training rifles used

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here