Tagged: , , ,

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  ibnexfc 3 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

ibnexfc
    Participant

Samsung i577 user manual >> DOWNLOAD

Samsung i577 user manual >> READ ONLINE

Samsung Exhilarate i577 smartphone. Released Released 2012, June. It have a Super AMOLED screen of 4.0? size. 1GB RAM and are getting power from the processor. Samsung Exhilarate i577Specifications and User Comments.
    View the Users Manual for the Samsung Electronics model SGHI577 Portable Handset with Multi-band WCDMA/GSM/EDGE/LTE, WLAN, RFID and Bluetooth A3LSGHI577. This user manual has been specially designed to guide you through the functions. and features of your mobile.
    Viewed 2336 times. SAMSUNG I577 Exhilarate. Basic information SAMSUNG I577 Exhilarate. No rating.
    We provide free online pdf manuals for cell phones and pocket PC: Samsung Gem, Gleam, Gloss, Glyde, Gravity, GT : B C E i N S, Gusto, Haven, Heat, Highnote, Hue, Illusion, Indulge, Infuse, Instinct, Intensity, Intercept, Intrepid, Jet Set, Jitterbug, Juke, Katalyst GT-i577 (AT&T) – User Manual. General characteristics Samsung SGH-I577. Aliases: Samsung Galaxy Exhilarate, Samsung Exhilarate. Smart Phone OS: An operating system (OS) is software that interacts between a user and a smartphone.
    User Manual Ver.lb8_f4 (English(north America)) – Page 17 2. Once the Samsung logo appears, release the Power key while continuing to press the Volume Up/Down keys. Continue to press the Volume Up/Down keys for at least 8 seconds, until Recovery mode is launched and the Android
    Samsung Exhilarate i577 Android smartphone. Announced Jan 2012. Features 4.0? Super AMOLED display, 5 MP Samsung Exhilarate i577. Released 2012, June 130g, 12mm thickness Android 2.3.6 4GB 1GB RAM storage, microSDHC slot. Samsung Exhilarate i577 – user opinions and reviews.
    To download the user manual, go to the category of your equipment, select the brand of your equipment, then click on the model you are interested in. The manual is automatically downloaded to the desktop or to the download files of your computer. On all questions write on mail.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here