This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  jasjvxb 3 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

jasjvxb
    Participant

Setting manual gprs xl nokia 3110c >> DOWNLOAD

Setting manual gprs xl nokia 3110c >> READ ONLINE

Create Nokia Personal GPRS Access point Internet Settings manually. Nokia Symbian v1 v2 v3 mobile os.. Example Models Nokia 5130 – Nokia 3110c – Nokia 3120c
    i want GPRS SETTINGS MODEL:3110C NOKIA SIM: IDEA. my phone is nokia 3110c with T-Mobile when i want to add a new account in configuration settings a message will appear (cannot add new account memory full) when i try to delete some it says (unable to delete) plz advice. opera mini or other browses doesn’t work on my Nokia 3110c with airtel Sim. than again personal configuration settings>options>add new>streaming>use preffered access point should be NO>access point settings>bearer setttings>packet data access point(internet)you need to change according to
    The nokia 3110c is a basic phone and is incompatible with the Android OS. Therefore, it cannot be installed. *#7780# nokia 3110c phone memroy format. Asked in Technology, Phone Service Providers, Nokia Phones. How do you subscribe your packet data for nokia 3110c?
    Manual GPRS / MMS Settings. Nokia. Sony Ericson. GPRS Settings-Nokia Handset Press Menu Select: Settings Select: Configuration Select: Personal configuration settings Press Add new Select Web Now enter the details as follow Account Name: Ufone GPRS and tap OK Homepage: http
    I use a Nokia 3110c and would like to activate GPRS on it but don’t know how. My GLO sim card hasn’t been activated for GPRS and I don’t know the Tried sending the sms “SETTINGS” to 927 and 667 on GLO website but was directed via sms to call customer care. I’ve been doing that for the past 12 days
    View the Nokia 3110C manual for free or ask your question to other Nokia 3110C owners. View the manual for the Nokia 3110C here, for free. This manual comes under the category Mobiles and has been rated by 1 people with an average of a 7.2.
    View and download the Manual of Nokia 3110c Mobile phone (page 1 of 48) (English). Also support or get the manual by email. Nokia 3110c. Get by email.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here