This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  ibnexfc 3 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

ibnexfc
    Participant

Simple past x present perfect continuous pdf >> DOWNLOAD

Simple past x present perfect continuous pdf >> READ ONLINE

present continuous vs present perfect continuous exercise pdf

present perfect continuous exercises multiple choice pdf

present perfect simple exercises pdf

present perfect vs present perfect continuous explanation pdf

present perfect simple and continuous exercises with answers

present perfect simple and past simple exercises pdf

present perfect continuous reading comprehensionpresent perfect and present perfect continuous exercises worksheet pdf

She. (write) her essay and. (send) it to her professor. 6. He. (see) the film ‘The King’s Speech’ about six times. 7. We. (paint) our
    Complete the sentences using the verb in brackets in the present perfect simple or continuous. 1. I. (write) five emails today. 2. Sorry the kitchen’s a mess. Ollie. (How long have you (been) ? 11. Study this example situation: We use the present perfect to talk about something that began in the past
    The Internet. 1The present perfect continuous is sometimes called the present perfect progressive. 9.8 The Present Perfect vs. the Simple Past. EXAMPLES.
    english-practice.at. B1 Present Perfect Simple and Progressive. T021. Fill in the correct form of the present perfect tense. 1. I’m so tired because I
    PDF exercises, online tests + grammar rules on present perfect simple and continuous. Exercise 1. Correct mistakes. 2. Multiple choice 6. Complete a
    PRESENT PERFECT vs PRESENTE PERFECT CONTINUOUS. Complete the sentences with the correct form of the verbs in brackets. 1.- At last! I ______
    I. (work) in the garden all day and I need a rest. 12. She. (make) three cakes. They look delicious! 13. David feels great these days. He. (get)
    at the coffee shop for her boyfriend for the past half hour, but he still hasn’t arrived. 2. Present Perfect Progressive (Continuous) / Affirmative and Negative simple present perfect and one with the present perfect progressive tense. Ex. Doris
    Present Perfect. Progressive and Present. Perfect. Lesson 3 page 48. Past Perfect and. Past Perfect. Progressive. Review the Grammar page 58. Connect the.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here