This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  jasjvxb 3 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

jasjvxb
    Participant

Solarcon a99 owners manual >> DOWNLOAD

Solarcon a99 owners manual >> READ ONLINE

Solarcon Antron 99. 1/2 wave fibreglass base station antenna. Description. Soalrcon – Antron A99. One of our favourite CB & Ham Radio base antennas, classic design in white fiberglass finish, with great performance and built to last for years ! I have an Antron 99 up Ive used them for years but I also have an IMAX 2000 and was wondering if there is a huge difference between these and is it a friend of mine changed from an A99 to a Imax 2000 and did see about 2 s units on his meter when we talk on same power as always and same radios.
    Solarcon. Model: A-99. Average Rating Manufacturers, suppliers and others provide what you see here, and we have not verified it. See our disclaimer. Solarcon A-99 17′ Omni-Directional Fiberglass Base Station Antenna – 2000 Watts.
    GENERAL:The A99 features the Solarcon Twin Ring Adjust-A-Match tuning making it possible to tune the input to the antenna and obtain the optimum S.W.R. over a range of frequencies. Solarcon A-99. Add to Wish List.
    Solarcon A-99. Type: HF vertical base. In worse case up to -0.3 dBd. This antenna was previously manufactured and marketed as Antron A-99. Related documents
    See external device’s owner’s manual for details. When paired successfully, the Soma BT will beep twice and the right-most LED will light https Are you a Solarcon Radio Communication Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others.
    товар 5 SOLARCON A-99 17? OMNI-DIRECTIONAL FIBERGLASS BASE STATION ANTENNA – HANDLES 200 5 – SOLARCON A-99 17? товар 7 NEW ANTRON 99 CB,HAM BASE ANTENNA & 50′ LMR240 RG8X COAX CABLE 95% SHIELDED A99 7 – NEW ANTRON 99 CB,HAM BASE

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here