This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  jasjvxb 4 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

jasjvxb
    Participant

Suzuki fa50 carburetor cleaning instructions >> DOWNLOAD

Suzuki fa50 carburetor cleaning instructions >> READ ONLINE

The FA50 came equipped with a Mikuni VM12SH carburetor with a #77.5 main jet. I have tried a number of different oils in my FA50 transmission over the years and have found that 15w40 diesel oil is best overall . It has no or a lot less friction reducers and as such the clutch functions better . PD . Performance Tuning a Suzuki
    Suzuki FA50 parts. Running from 1980 to 1991 this sweet little two-stroke moped was also known as the shuttle. Weighing just 46kg the reed valve 3.2hp engine had a two speed transmission, and was a brisk performer by the standards of the moped competition of the day, most only giving around 2hp.
    Buy 1980-1991 Carburetor for Suzuki FA50 FA 50 Scooter Moped Shuttle Carb NEW: Carburetors – Amazon.com FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases
    The Suzuki FA50, also known as the “Shuttle,” is a moped produced by Suzuki from 1980 to 1991. Throughout the years Suzuki changed the moped very slightly, primarily by using different coloring schemes. You can find the moped’s year and VIN by looking on the stamped information found on the frame.
    The sweet 2-stroke Suzuki FA50 is a scooter that’s cherished by many riders who like to cruise around town, to work or run errands. A good quality machine, the Suzuki sometimes needs replacement parts, just like other scooters do.
    Suzuki FZ50 1980 (T) USA (E03) carburetor info set as my vehicle my vehicles share this page The Carburetor is made up of components including this Carburetor Assembly which is the most expensive.
    fa 50 carbs are pretty beefy. ill tear mine apart tomorrow and look at adjusting those idle and choke circuits, as i remember there were no adjustment screws for them? i can’t remember the brand of carb, did suzuki make it themselves? its stamped japan..
    Page 2 Suzuki Motor Co., Ltd reserves the right to make changes without notice at any time. Quoting, copying or otherwise using any part of this manual without explicit authorization from Suzuki Motor Co., Ltd. is not permitted as all rights to the publication are reserved under copyright law.
    Find great deals on eBay for suzuki fa50 carb. Shop with confidence.
    NEW Carburetor for SUZUKI FA 50 Scooter. A TOP QUALITY REPLACEMENT CARBURETOR. Replaces existing stock Carburetor, Just replace and ride again.Give your machine the new power and torque it really deserves, and have more fun with the NEW power at your finger tips. BRAND NEW.1x Carburetor
    suzuki fa50 replacement air filter foam! keep your space shuttle clean n dirt free by changing out your old disintegrated filter: OEM suzuki fa50 stock carburetor rubber coupler $16.99 . HERE NOW!! suzuki fa50 replacement rubber carb coupler! OEM suzuki fa50 replacement gas cap rubber $8.99 . HERE NOW!! suzuki fa50 replacement rubber seal for the gas cap! OEM suzuki fa50 replacement foot peg
    suzuki fa50 replacement air filter foam! keep your space shuttle clean n dirt free by changing out your old disintegrated filter: OEM suzuki fa50 stock carburetor rubber coupler $16.99 . HERE NOW!! suzuki fa50 replacement rubber carb coupler! OEM suzuki fa50 replacement gas cap rubber $8.99 . HERE NOW!! suzuki fa50 replacement rubber seal for the gas cap! OEM suzuki fa50 replacement foot peg
    1991 Suzuki fa 50 needs a few things to be road ready but currently runs, has upgraded carbs and head. Message for any questions. Dayton, Ohio – $325. 1982 Suzuki fa 50 runs good. Cincinnati, Ohio $450. We have a 1985 Suzuki FA50, Just put on new fender and air box, Has title and manual, Needs Carburetor cleaned, But can hear run. Open to offers
    You shoulddefinitely adjust the idle and air mixture screws if your FA50’s not running well. Take a look at the carburetor diagram and make sure that the air mixture screw is 1 3/4 turns, as instructed, and that the idle screw is adjusted properly.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here