Tagged: , , ,

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  jasjvxb 3 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

jasjvxb
    Participant

Tattile vega iii manual >> DOWNLOAD

Tattile vega iii manual >> READ ONLINE

VEGA III Automatic Number Plate Reader FEATURES • All in One: monochrome sensor, OCR on Board, IR illuminator • Web server configuration and setup
    Vega Basic Family. Automatic Number Plate Reader. Mainly targeted to stop & go tolling, parking and access control systems, with a maximum input power of
    countries where Tattile’s OCR Cameras are in operation. 4 vega Color p. 38 vega III p. 38 vega Access p. 42 vega smart Traffic Light p. 22 vega smart HD p. 18.
    In this scenario you are able to send the code of the car-plate, identified by the camera Vega Basic of Tattile, towards the 2N® IP Force intercom, connected via
    In Tattile, we are fully ANPR cameras for ITS applications. devoted to t a t t i l e . c o m The Vega Smart Family The new frontier in ITS Automatic Number Plate Vega III It is equipped with a Megapixel sensor and the plate reading and coding algorithm is located directly on board. ANPR Camera Installation Manual.Apr 29, 2020 –
    Jan 10, 2017 –
    Tattile Tattile Vega 2HD / Vega Access / Vega III 10.21.2 Visiocom Visiocom VR-9632NI-ST V2.1.0 build 111017 32 Bose soundtouch portable manual It also
    T A T T I L E. VEGA BASIC. 2MP ANPR Camera. D E S C R I P T I O N. The Vega Basic is built ifl a cofipact case aloflg with powerful LED afld suitable for.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here