Tagged: , , , ,

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  ibnexfc 4 years ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

ibnexfc
    Participant

To be past tense pdf >> DOWNLOAD

To be past tense pdf >> READ ONLINE

to be past simple

Past simple – verb ‘to be’. 1. True or False. Read and circle True or False. Yesterday was a great day. I was on a trip with my family. We were at the beach all day
    Sep 30, 2011 –
    Past Simple practice for regular and irregular verbs. There are some examples of the verb to be in the Simple Past. Students practice thi 9,182 Downloads.To Be – Past Tense grammar.cl. A) Fill in the gap with the correct form of To Be. 1. Why ______ you so ill yesterday? 2. ______ Steve at the library last
    To be past: worksheets pdf, handouts, printable exercises, resources, grammar . To be simple past exercises for esl.
    GRAMMAR WORKSHEET. BE VERB: Past Simple. I was busy. I wasn’t busy. You were. You weren’t. He was. He wasn’t. She was. She wasn’t. It was. It wasn’t.
    Simple Past Tense Worksheet 1. Regular Verbs Positive. Put the correct forms of the verbs into the gaps. Use the Simple Past in the statements. 1. My sister
    PDF exercise 1: Were you hungry? – Yes, I ___ a little bit hungry. Exercise 2: Make questions. Did Jill ? Exercise 3: Negative. Columbus didn’t Past simple
    7) It (be) ______ cold yesterday. A. was. B. were. Practice writing sentences using the verb “to be” in past tense.
    Make the past simple (use positive / negative or question):. 1. (I / be / at the cinema last night.) 2. (the children / be / naughty

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here