This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  ibnexfc 3 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

ibnexfc
    Participant

Wordpress posts only for logged in users guide >> DOWNLOAD

Wordpress posts only for logged in users guide >> READ ONLINE

The free User Menus WordPress plugin makes it easy to add custom menu items for logged in users. If you’re building a website using WordPress which requires users to login to the site, then you will most likely need to have a dynamic navigation menu, which displays different menu items to
    /** * When a user is logged in, tell WordPress to use ‘page’ on front page of the site * @param string function buddydev_set_page_as_front_for_loggedin_user( $value ) { if ( is_user_logged_in Viewing 5 posts – 1 through 5 (of 5 total). The topic ‘ [Resolved] Different home page for logged in
    WordPress provides a variety of functions to redirect logged-in users. So which is best? It really depends on your goals; they’re all good methods, it just depends on These techniques enable you to redirect logged-in users to internal pages, external pages, and even return them to the current page.
    Some WordPress sites don’t want users to see the Posts that other users are working on. There’s an easy way to solve this problem thanks to PublishPress plugins. 4 Comments. By default, WordPress users in the admin area can see all the Posts on the site, regardless of whether they are the author.
    One of our OSTraining members was wondering how to set up a WordPress menu item so that only subscribers could view it. He wasn’t sure if it could be done with the WordPress core or if it required a plugin. This tutorial shows you how to control the visibility of menu items based on logged-in status
    Are you building a website that requires users to logged in to access it? Then, you’ll likely need a dynamic navigation menu that displays different menu items to WordPress Buddypress Different Menu for Logged In and Non-Logged in Users | Archturus Media September 11, 2012 at 5:54 pm.
    Redirect users When there’s only one post in a category found. Redirect users to a random page By default, when a user logs out from a WordPress website, he or she will be taken back to the In this part of the guide, we’re about to show you how to redirect a user after submitting a comment.
    Best way to check if user is logged in WordPress provides a nice Using it is straightforward: if (is_user_logged_in()) { echo ‘Welcome, registered user!’; } else { echo ‘Welcome, visitor!’; } Here is another example, where a view-invoice function is provided for logged in users, and visitors not
    There are WordPress plugins that help you to track a user’s logged-in activities and the changes that they make on your website. In this post, I will focus on the Simple History WordPress plugin and guide you on how you can use this plugin to check login logs on your WordPress website.
    Logging in to WordPress. The login page is where you go to access the backend of your website. Once logged in, you can see your dashboard, create new posts and pages, update the theme and This in-depth tutorial will guide you through how to add a custom background to your site, replace the Enabling this mode forces users to log in before viewing your WordPress powered website. By default, if a user is not logged in, the user is redirected to the default login page. After successfully logging in, the user will be redirected back to the page they tried to view.
    I don’t want a post displayed on the main page of my blog, however, I only want people with the link to access it directly. IIRC private and draft posts are only viewable by users logged into your WordPress install with the appropriate roles. Here is a plugin that looks to exclude posts by category.
    I don’t want a post displayed on the main page of my blog, however, I only want people with the link to access it directly. IIRC private and draft posts are only viewable by users logged into your WordPress install with the appropriate roles. Here is a plugin that looks to exclude posts by category.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here