This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  ibnexfc 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

ibnexfc
    Participant

Xtrememac tango air airplay wireless hi-fi speaker manual >> DOWNLOAD

Xtrememac tango air airplay wireless hi-fi speaker manual >> READ ONLINE

TANGO AIR Portable Speakers pdf manual download. Source Button Aux-in Jack AirPlay Indicator 18V Power In Jack Aux in Indicator Wi-Fi Status Indicator.
    Aug 31, 2014 –
    Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Xtrememac Tango Air Airplay Wireless Hi-Fi Speaker Subwoofer for Apple iPhone 5 and iPod and iOS 5.0
    Buy XtremeMac Tango Air Wireless Technology Hi-Fi Speaker – Black today at The manual suggests that it can be linked via a pc but this does not work.AIRPLAY WIRELESS HI-FI SPEAKER USERS MANUAL details for FCC ID PB4-XMTAP T A N G O™ A I R USER GUIDE GUIDE DE L’UTILISATEUR MANUALE CUSTOMER SERVICE Email: support@xtrememac.com Telephone number:
    Pushed it, an authorize window popped up on my iPhone and I clicked accept to use iPhone’s network settings. Voila! Airport up and running, instructions still in
    $299.95 each. View Full Detail · Xtrememac Tango Air Airplay Wireless Hi-Fi Speaker. Subwoofer for Apple iPhone 5 and iPod. Quick View. $169.92 each.
    Buy the XtremeMac Tango Air Wireless Hi-Fi AirPlay Speaker for HK$337 with free shipping to Hong Kong & Taiwan. Also accessories, special offers, reviews,
    User manual instruction guide for AIRPLAY WIRELESS HI-FI SPEAKER XMTAP The Volume controls on the Tango Air can now be used to adjust the. 11Felicitations! SERVICE APRES-VENTECourrier electronique: support@xtrememac.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here