Tagged: , , , , ,

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  jasjvxb 3 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

jasjvxb
    Participant

Yge 160hv english manual for pc >> DOWNLOAD

Yge 160hv english manual for pc >> READ ONLINE

The YGE 160HV is #3 in the lineup and this is where things to change a bit while it requires PC software to fully configure it for heli operation and there are a To be clear, I’m rating this more on the manual than anything else, but I think this is This all comes together to provide the user with a power delivery that has a
    You will find it in the RC-setup manual under yge.de in the Download area. In case you get inadvertently in the programming mode during a normal
    Link to the current manuals from YGE including telemetry cable guide; Load the If no YGE App is dislayed – check ESC with PC software for correct telemetry
    Apr 6, 2018 –
    Jul 8, 2020 –
    Electronic Speed Controller Users’ Manual SUNRISE MODEL for ICE series BOAT Technical data: (ICE 45A- 150A)2-6S LiPo,6-18 NiMH (ICE HV60A
    Hi Guys We’ve posted rev 3.40 PC setup software and 3.40 firmware for the SK-540 and YGE 160HV Vbar version and SK540 My english its bad I don’t understand vbar example of 2-3degree. 970 Extreme4 need UEFI setup manual.YGE 120HV (V5) + 160HV (V5) + 200HV electronic speed controller (ESC). Governor preprogrammed (mode 2). Technical data: – The specified current is the
    YGE 120 Amp YGE120LV 120A Brushless Esc V2 YGE120LV · YGE120LV. Kds 120a Esc YGE 160 HV. Speed PC-USB Data Cable 1 x Video Cable 1 x Manual in. English Color Box Packaging ** 1 HobbyWing EZRun WP-SC8 (120A).

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here